- Login: dom-dxecutioner
- Registered on: 07/03/2012
- Last connection: 12/26/2015
- 08:06 PM XBMC4Xbox Feature #317: Containers Auto-Scroll
- Any chances of revisiting this request? Thanks!
- 02:14 AM XBMC4Xbox Bug #345 (Closed): TMDB: Cast Images Not Scraping
- After installing a clean copy of xbmc 3.5.1, i noticed that the actor's ( cast ) images were not being scrapped. I di...
- 09:01 PM XBMC4Xbox Feature #317 (New): Containers Auto-Scroll
- Although currently can add auto-scrolling of containers by using the _*AlarmClock(name,Control.Move(foo),time,silent,...
- 07:15 AM XBMC4Xbox Feature #263: ListItem.Art(poster)
- buzz wrote:
> dom - that link just gives all the commits for that file - which specific commit were you referring to...
- 02:29 AM XBMC4Xbox Feature #293: 7 Day Weather Forecast
- Thanks BuZz! I might just stop moaning for 5 minutes or so... LOL
I just tested the new Win32 build and it works n...
- 01:25 AM XBMC4Xbox Feature #263: ListItem.Art(poster)
- This has been added to mainline for some time now; however, i suspect that this will also require changes to the data...
- 07:10 PM XBMC4Xbox Feature #293 (Closed): 7 Day Weather Forecast
- Currently the weather.cpp fetches a 4 day forecast; however, by simply changing the *dayf=4* parameter to *dayf=7*, t...
- 09:55 PM XBMC4Xbox Feature #290 (Closed): GUIWindowVideoNav.cpp | Movie Sets: Container.Content(Sets)
- For the time being, whist in the video library window, we are unable to use the Boolean condition "Container.Content(...
- 03:15 AM XBMC4Xbox Feature #289 (New): Video Setting: Disable Recently Added
- Is there a possibility to add a "disable" setting to the videos settings screen to disable the recently added process...
- 12:05 AM XBMC4Xbox Feature #288: new attribute for <include condition=''foo">
- This would be a good approach; however, looking at mainline xbmc code https://gitorious.org/xbmc/paulepanters-xbmc/so...
Also available in: Atom