- Registered on: 03/07/2012
- Last connection: 03/01/2013
- XBMC4Xbox (Developer, 06/08/2012)
- 10:44 PM XBMC4Xbox Bug #185: Add pysqlite2 lib
- You could well be correct, I honestly don't know if it actually works - probably not. I think this is needed for the...
- 04:42 PM XBMC4Xbox Bug #195 (Closed): ToDDS not working properly with thumbs
- Thanks for the reply, if that's how it works then I'll refrain from cleaning up my tbn files then! Not a problem at ...
- 10:20 PM XBMC4Xbox Bug #195 (Closed): ToDDS not working properly with thumbs
- Decided to clear up my thumbnail folder and delete all the tbn thumbnails I have as I use dds.
However since doing...
- 01:27 PM XBMC4Xbox Bug #186: Replace SVN Repo Installer with Addons4Xbox Installer
- Replying to [comment:1 exobuzz]:
I'd be more than happy to maintain this on svn although Dan is certainly more than ...
- 10:47 AM XBMC4Xbox Feature #187 (Closed): Add XBMC SVN Installer to program plugins
- The simplest way to update to the latest build is by using Dan's XBMC SVN Installer. This gives users the option of ...
- 10:38 AM XBMC4Xbox Bug #186 (Closed): Replace SVN Repo Installer with Addons4Xbox Installer
- The Addons4Xbox Installer is currently the recommended way to install addons, however users have to install it before...
- 09:37 AM XBMC4Xbox Bug #185 (Closed): Add pysqlite2 lib
- Quite a few months ago the pysqlite2 script module was modified for xbmc4xbox. This is needed for a few addons but m...
- 08:07 AM XBMC4Xbox Bug #174 (Closed): TV Shows Recursive Scan Missing
- Not sure which revision this started with but it couldn't have been too long ago as I think it was working last month...
Also available in: Atom